Residential Wireless Internet
5 Ghz Fixed Wireless Internet in
Clatsop County (OR) and Clallam and Pacific Counties (WA)
Ditch your Dial-up, Dump your DSL, Sabotage your Satellite.
More speed for Residential plans at the same low price. Bear in mind with higher speeds you may use more bandwidth. Contact us to sign you up for weekly emails so you can keep in check with your usage.
We now have three types of Residential plans
up to: down / up
|DATA CAP (GiB)
||10/1||150 then slow down||$74.95|
| Residential Gold Plus 500
| Residential Gold Plus 1000
- A site survey must be performed to determine a clear Line of Sight and quality of connectivity. 5.7 GHz service available most areas. Near Line of Sight service available Bay Center, Chinook, Joyce & Maple Grove. Please fill out our site survey form to request a free site survey.
- $199.95 Basic (5 GHz) Residential Installation* by an Authorized Technician includes:
- 100′ CATSE cable
- First 2 hours labor
- One 21″ fixed mount
- First 10 miles mileage
- Basic Wi-Fi Router
- Subscriber Radio
- High gain antenna extra
- Some restrictions apply
- *$250.00 NLOS (900 MHz)
- Monthly recurring fee includes $4.96 Regulatory Compliance Recovery and Fuel Surcharge.
- Overage Fees: $2/Gb
- Speed reduced after 150 Gig soft data cap is reached on Flat rate plan. Fair access policy applies.
- 900Mhz Internet speeds are less and vary by area, antenna gain.Terrain etc. High gain antenna optional.
Residential Field Support
- $92/hour plus mileage (first 10 miles included)
Bay Center Wireless Project • PUD Retail Service Provider • Lower Columbia Office • (360) 642-0858