Available in Clallam and Pacific Counties (Including Bay Center, Chinook, Forks and Naselle)
CresComm WiFi, is a Retail Service Provider of Clallam and Pacific County PUD. We offer Internet access and Point-to-Point Connections over Fiber Optic cable in West Clallam and South Pacific County.
- Up to 100 Mbps download and 15 Mbps upload*
- PUD will install Fiber connection to outside of customer’s home or business.
- PUD line extension fee from nearest distribution point applies.
- Customer provides a router such as a Mikrotik RB-951Ui-2Hnd (available from CresCommWiFi) to the outside Fiber connection.
- Customer provides an Ethernet cable that connects customer’s router with the PUD’s box on customer’s outside wall.
- Ask for our list of Independent Consultants for names of companies that can assist with the cabling.
- CresCommWiFi can assist with the setup of the router.
- See the Clallam County PUD website for information about their Fiber Broadband.
- See the Pacific County PUD website for information about their Fiber Broadband.
- For VLAN Fiber connections, or networking requests call 360-928-0000 or 800-562-0036.